With offices in Harleysville, Fiore & Barber, LLC provides aggressive criminal defense representation to clients throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, with a focus on DUI defense. For the convenience of our clients and others in the Lehigh Valley area, we have compiled the following informative list of state, court, and legal resources. For specific information regarding your concern, please contact Fiore & Barber, LLC for a free initial consultation with one of our partners.
Selected Pennsylvania & Local Resources
- PA.gov – The official website of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County – The official website of Montgomery County
- Bucks County – The official website of Bucks County
- Norristown – The official website of the Municipality of Norristown
- Doylestown – The official website of Doylestown Township
- Lehigh County – The official website of Lehigh County
- Berks County – The official website of Berks County
- City of Allentown – The official website of the City of Allentown
- City of Reading – The official website of the City of Reading
Selected Court Resources
- Pennsylvania Courts – A wealth of information about the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania has been assembled on this website, including court opinions, policies, dockets, and calendars.
- Montgomery County Courts – The Montgomery County Courts page provides a calendar and hearings list, court forms, and local rules, along with other helpful information.
- Bucks County Court – The main Bucks County Court page offers links to general court information, as well as links divided among civil, domestic, and criminal matters.
- Lehigh County Court – The Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas page offers a wide variety of information regarding the general jurisdiction court located in Allentown.
- Berks County Courts – Information on jury services, court administration and helpful forms and scheduled are listed on the webpage for the Berks County Court of Common Pleas.
- Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (AOPC) – The AOPC is the administrative arm of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. This website offers insight into the departments and units within the AOPC, conducting business with the AOPC and other information regarding the court system.
Selected General Legal Resources
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – The official PBA website provides a wealth of information regarding the practice of law in Pennsylvania.
- Montgomery Bar Association – The MBA website is a valuable resource for attorneys and citizens in Montgomery County.
- Bar Association of Lehigh County - The BALC website offers information on events, schedules and announcements for membership and services including law journal and referral service.
Selected Criminal Law Resources
- Pennsylvania State Police Department – The Pennsylvania State Police website offers information on traffic and crime initiatives, explains services provided to the public, and gives safety tips for citizens.
- The Pennsylvania Point System Fact Sheet – Information from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation explaining how points are added to a driver’s record when he or she is found guilty of certain driving violations.
- Pennsylvania DUI Association – This organization’s website offers information about the enforcement of DUI laws in Pennsylvania.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department – The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department website provides forms, a most wanted list and a warrant list, as well as information regarding department services.
- Bucks County Sheriff’s Department – The Bucks County Sheriff’s Department contains information about weapons permits, warrants, and duties of the sheriff’s department.
- Norristown Police Department – The Norristown Police Department website provides information on police programs and additional law enforcement links.
- Federal Drug Classification Schedules – This site describes the distinguishing characteristics of Schedule I, II, III, IV, and V drugs.