Comprehensive Criminal Law Attorneys Handle Your Appeals in Montgomery County
Our Montgomery County Criminal Law Firm Ensures you Receive a Fair Trial
Judges can make a wrong ruling, leading to innocent people receiving unfair sentences. When you believe that you received an unfair trial or sentence, contact the Criminal Law Appeals Attorneys at Fiore & Barber, LLC immediately. With 29 years of combined legal experience, we understand the nature of the appeals process and know how to best approach your case to ensure a fair result for you. Most importantly, we care about forming a close and open relationship with you so that you’re comfortable throughout the process.
There are a variety of reasons to file an appeal
Given the stressful and intimidating nature of the legal system, you might feel that it is easiest to accept the sentence you receive without question, even if it feels inappropriate. However, our lawyers can fight back on your behalf toward a fair result. Contact us right way if any of the following situations applies to your case:
- The trial excluded defense evidence that the jury should hear
- The prosecution made unintentional errors or engaged in intentional misconduct
- The prosecution presented improper evidence to the jury
- Your previous defense attorney made a mistake that deprived you of effective representation
Our Montgomery County Criminal Law Appeals Attorneys Strive for Fairness
Do not let the courts ruin your life with an improper sentence or penalty. Contact our appeals lawyers today — we fight your charges from every angle in a professional yet assertive manner. We strive to achieve solutions such as:
- Dismissal of the prior verdict. We prove that your previous verdict was unfair due to improper evidence, jury bias or other factors that affected your case.
- Dismissal of charges. We fight to ensure a dismissal of all of your criminal charges, allowing you to move on with your life.
Contact our Montgomery County Criminal Law Firm today
The Criminal Law Appeals Attorneys at Fiore & Barber, LLC believe in a hands-on, well-rounded defense approach that makes us successful in and out of the courtroom. You work directly with our lawyers — not any subordinates — so you can be sure that you receive the best possible defense. Let us take on your appeals case and ensure that you obtain a positive case result. Call us at 215-256-0205 or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation visit. Our hours are flexible to better serve you.
With offices in Harleysville and Center Valley, PA, Fiore & Barber, LLC serves clients in Montgomery County and Bucks County in southeastern Pennsylvania, including the Municipality of Norristown and the Borough of Doylestown.